2013 Glaval Concorde II: Oil and Gas Crew Bus. Special Order. Call for Pricing.
- 5-Piece ABS Rear Cap (96” Wide Option)
- 5/8” Treated Marine Grade Plywood Flooring
- All Exterior LED LightingX Curb side Entrance Modesty Panel & Stanchion
- Electric Panel w/ Diagnostic Fuses
- Exterior Heated Remote Mirrors
- Fiberglass Composite Roof
- Flat Floor
- Foamed In-Place Roof Insulation
- Front End Alignment (Toe-InX Galvanized All Structure
- Galvanized Steel Stepwell
- Gray Koroseal Commercial Flooring w/Ribbed Aisle Cove Molding
- LED Stepwell Lights
- Powder Coated Enclosed Battery Box w/ Slide-Out Tray
- Rear Center Brake Light (LED)
- Rear Mud ShieldX
- Roof and Sidewalls Galvanized Steel Floor Frame
- Steel Rear Bumper (Powder Coated)
- Steel-Safe” Constructed Floor
- Toe Out)X Track Seating
- Under-Coating with Warranty
- Vacuum Laminated Construction Side and Rear
- Vinyl Clad Lauan Ceiling & Interior Sidewalls
- White Exterior
- Window Drip Rails
- X 3-Piece Fiberglass Front Cap
The Concorde II
The Concorde II boasts superior Glaval engineering and the attributed that offer a truly impressive medium-duty bus for a variety of applications.
Built on the rugged Ford F-650 and F-750 chassis with a Cummins engine and 2200 Allison transmission and 22.5" wheels give you an unsurpassed ride and driving experience. The Concorde II provides the ultimate in performance, comfort and durability.
With sleek, aerodynamic styling, seating up to 49 passengers, a cutting edge front upper panoramic window for better viewing and durable "steel-cage" construction, the Concorde II is brawn and beauty, built for a long service life at an economical price.